Background of Organizerindexsitemapcontact usFAQ

To avoid misunderstandings, please read below information carefully before you place your order.

About How to Trade

Item Availability

Due to licensing restriction, some items are not available to ship to every country. If you would like to find a substitute, please submit an inquiry for further assistance.

1.Our listed prices are all on FOB Taiwan basis. Covers and fixed inner pages are included in the quotation but cost for customized typing and typesetting are not. Meanwhile, please provide us cdr or ai file if you have on-hand draft.

2.We require a 30 % deposit at the time of order and the rest 70% should be paid by T/T in advance before dispatch. Inspection of goods is available upon request.

3.In general, lead time of inventory items is 10 days and customized organizer is 30~45 days.

4.Regarding sample requisition/making, we will pours receive the expense. This expense will be fully deducted once we received your purchase order.


About Trading | Dealers join | Cooperation | Contact Us
Address:1F., No.271, Sec. 2, Xiyuan Rd., Wanhua Dist., Taipei City 108, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (Location)
TEL:+886-2-2309-4980 FAX:+886-2-2305-8952 Unified Business No: 15978961
Email: @All rights reserved by Kuo Feng Industrial Co., Ltd.

KF- Appointment Book & Personal Organizer Manufacturer index